Priyanka Chopra to turn DJ for a night, club-crawling from Hard Rock Café to F-bar

Brand ambassador for Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Priyanka Chopra will play DJ for the night across Mumbai.

Club crawling from Hard Rock Café to F-bar to Ghost and finally to Hype, Priyanka will showcase her musical side. This unique and interactive activity has been planned as a part of the promotion of her debut international single ‘In My City,’ featuring will.i.am. Blenders Pride has chosen ‘In My City’ to be a key feature of its multi-city Blenders Pride Fashion Tour. The single is an emotional, feel-good song that bridges the world of dance music with elements of nostalgia, echoing sentiments of hometown pride.

“I am really looking forward to the club crawl and to turning DJ for the night! I’m overwhelmed by the response to my debut single ‘In My City’ and I’m delighted to be able to share it in person”, said Priyanka Chopra about her music debut.

She added, “As always, I am excited to be joining the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour for another unique experience. I would also like to thank the whole BPFT team for being so supportive of my musical debut! Together we’ve have a super fun evening planned… so… Mumbai, get ready!”